Jun 3, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
It is possible, because you have a job or a life or some such nonsense, that you did not see Shaquille O’Neal‘s farewell press conference on Friday.
So, we’re here to help out. We care about you that way.
Shaq was funny and just enjoying the experience, pretty much like he played his career. He admitted he could have gotten more out of his talents, but that was all tied together with his personality. Shaq is not obsessed like Jordan or Kobe, and that made him a perfect counterbalance to them. This is a game, we should have fun with it.
So have fun with the presser.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32