Jun 3, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
It is possible, because you have a job or a life or some such nonsense, that you did not see Shaquille O’Neal‘s farewell press conference on Friday.
So, we’re here to help out. We care about you that way.
Shaq was funny and just enjoying the experience, pretty much like he played his career. He admitted he could have gotten more out of his talents, but that was all tied together with his personality. Shaq is not obsessed like Jordan or Kobe, and that made him a perfect counterbalance to them. This is a game, we should have fun with it.
So have fun with the presser.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11