Jun 3, 2011, 4:02 PM EDT
It is possible, because you have a job or a life or some such nonsense, that you did not see Shaquille O’Neal‘s farewell press conference on Friday.
So, we’re here to help out. We care about you that way.
Shaq was funny and just enjoying the experience, pretty much like he played his career. He admitted he could have gotten more out of his talents, but that was all tied together with his personality. Shaq is not obsessed like Jordan or Kobe, and that made him a perfect counterbalance to them. This is a game, we should have fun with it.
So have fun with the presser.
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 5
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 13
- Preview: Pacers must take back paint to even series with Heat 4
- Celtics deny Nets permission to speak with head coach Doc Rivers 5
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 12
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (81)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (65)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (59)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million