Jun 3, 2011, 9:42 PM EST
The Mavericks backup center Brendan Haywood is questionable for Game 3 Sunday after injuring his right hip flexor in Game 2.
Officially Haywood is day-to-day and Dallas coach Rick Carlisle was playing everything close to the vest as coaches do in the playoffs. ESPNDallas has the quotes.
“We’ll know more tomorrow. He was not feeling well when he left the game,” Carlisle said. “If he’s able to play I’m sure he’ll play. If not we’ll have to adjust.”
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 0
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39