Jun 3, 2011, 9:42 PM EDT
The Mavericks backup center Brendan Haywood is questionable for Game 3 Sunday after injuring his right hip flexor in Game 2.
Officially Haywood is day-to-day and Dallas coach Rick Carlisle was playing everything close to the vest as coaches do in the playoffs. ESPNDallas has the quotes.
“We’ll know more tomorrow. He was not feeling well when he left the game,” Carlisle said. “If he’s able to play I’m sure he’ll play. If not we’ll have to adjust.”
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 1
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 20
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 1
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 33
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 10