Jun 3, 2011, 9:42 PM EST
The Mavericks backup center Brendan Haywood is questionable for Game 3 Sunday after injuring his right hip flexor in Game 2.
Officially Haywood is day-to-day and Dallas coach Rick Carlisle was playing everything close to the vest as coaches do in the playoffs. ESPNDallas has the quotes.
“We’ll know more tomorrow. He was not feeling well when he left the game,” Carlisle said. “If he’s able to play I’m sure he’ll play. If not we’ll have to adjust.”
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 0
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 3
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 17
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 8
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6