Jun 3, 2011, 9:42 PM EDT
The Mavericks backup center Brendan Haywood is questionable for Game 3 Sunday after injuring his right hip flexor in Game 2.
Officially Haywood is day-to-day and Dallas coach Rick Carlisle was playing everything close to the vest as coaches do in the playoffs. ESPNDallas has the quotes.
“We’ll know more tomorrow. He was not feeling well when he left the game,” Carlisle said. “If he’s able to play I’m sure he’ll play. If not we’ll have to adjust.”
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3