Jun 3, 2011, 9:42 PM EDT
The Mavericks backup center Brendan Haywood is questionable for Game 3 Sunday after injuring his right hip flexor in Game 2.
Officially Haywood is day-to-day and Dallas coach Rick Carlisle was playing everything close to the vest as coaches do in the playoffs. ESPNDallas has the quotes.
“We’ll know more tomorrow. He was not feeling well when he left the game,” Carlisle said. “If he’s able to play I’m sure he’ll play. If not we’ll have to adjust.”
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 3
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 30
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24