Jun 2, 2011, 2:13 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal may be done with the NBA (or is he…), but he will not be quiet.
Bodog Sports is taking bets on what Shaq will do next:
Partake in a MMA match 2/3
Act in a Major Motion Picture 2/1
Play another game in the NBA 5/1
Put out an album 10/1
Get a job as a Cop 10/1
I wouldn’t take the NBA game bet if I were you. Not that he doesn’t want to play again, but if he could at all he would not have walked away from the Celtics. His Achilles issue is that serious, he is not ever going to play again.
The others… your guess is as good as mine. Although if “become part of a reality television show” was on the list I might have had to put down a few bucks.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 32
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 47
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42