Jun 2, 2011, 2:13 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal may be done with the NBA (or is he…), but he will not be quiet.
Bodog Sports is taking bets on what Shaq will do next:
Partake in a MMA match 2/3
Act in a Major Motion Picture 2/1
Play another game in the NBA 5/1
Put out an album 10/1
Get a job as a Cop 10/1
I wouldn’t take the NBA game bet if I were you. Not that he doesn’t want to play again, but if he could at all he would not have walked away from the Celtics. His Achilles issue is that serious, he is not ever going to play again.
The others… your guess is as good as mine. Although if “become part of a reality television show” was on the list I might have had to put down a few bucks.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36