Jun 2, 2011, 2:13 PM EST
Shaquille O’Neal may be done with the NBA (or is he…), but he will not be quiet.
Bodog Sports is taking bets on what Shaq will do next:
Partake in a MMA match 2/3
Act in a Major Motion Picture 2/1
Play another game in the NBA 5/1
Put out an album 10/1
Get a job as a Cop 10/1
I wouldn’t take the NBA game bet if I were you. Not that he doesn’t want to play again, but if he could at all he would not have walked away from the Celtics. His Achilles issue is that serious, he is not ever going to play again.
The others… your guess is as good as mine. Although if “become part of a reality television show” was on the list I might have had to put down a few bucks.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13