Jun 2, 2011, 11:39 AM EST
The Knicks are taking a long look at BYU star Jimmer Fredette in a workout Thursday. He can score and would be a good fit in an up-and-down system like the Knicks run.
Here is Jimmer talking about Jimmer, and how he thinks he can defend at the NBA level. Scouts are not sold on that.
Here is a great breakdown of what the Heat did to the Mavericks zone defense in Game 1.
David Stern and Lakers owner Jerry Buss rain down praise on Shaq.
Frank Vogel appears likely to keep the Indiana Pacers head coaching job, but Larry Bird is forcing him to hire seasoned assistants. On the list are Terry Porter and long-time Phil Jackson assistant Frank Hamblin.
Here is Kareem Abdul-Jabbar defending his letter to Scottie Pippen.
Looking for another big man, the Celtics worked out a 6’11″ Canadian football player. Hey, if Antonio Gates can go from basketball to football….
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 1
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)