Jun 2, 2011, 11:39 AM EDT
The Knicks are taking a long look at BYU star Jimmer Fredette in a workout Thursday. He can score and would be a good fit in an up-and-down system like the Knicks run.
Here is Jimmer talking about Jimmer, and how he thinks he can defend at the NBA level. Scouts are not sold on that.
Here is a great breakdown of what the Heat did to the Mavericks zone defense in Game 1.
David Stern and Lakers owner Jerry Buss rain down praise on Shaq.
Frank Vogel appears likely to keep the Indiana Pacers head coaching job, but Larry Bird is forcing him to hire seasoned assistants. On the list are Terry Porter and long-time Phil Jackson assistant Frank Hamblin.
Here is Kareem Abdul-Jabbar defending his letter to Scottie Pippen.
Looking for another big man, the Celtics worked out a 6’11” Canadian football player. Hey, if Antonio Gates can go from basketball to football….
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 14
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8