Jun 2, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
From the twitter account of The Orlando Sentinel’s Joshua B. Robbins:
Daniel Paulling, a reporter who attended @DwightHoward‘s function in ‘Bama 2day, reports DH said Ping’s ext. report is untrue.
There’s no way around it, Orlando fans: with Orlando’s weak showing in last year’s playoffs, Howard’s talent and youth, and just how badly nearly every big-market team in the league wants a center, Howard’s potential departure is going to be a story for a long time to come. Settle in, because answers about Howard’s future destination won’t be coming until next year’s trade deadline — at the earliest.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 17
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10