Jun 2, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
From the twitter account of The Orlando Sentinel’s Joshua B. Robbins:
Daniel Paulling, a reporter who attended @DwightHoward‘s function in ‘Bama 2day, reports DH said Ping’s ext. report is untrue.
There’s no way around it, Orlando fans: with Orlando’s weak showing in last year’s playoffs, Howard’s talent and youth, and just how badly nearly every big-market team in the league wants a center, Howard’s potential departure is going to be a story for a long time to come. Settle in, because answers about Howard’s future destination won’t be coming until next year’s trade deadline — at the earliest.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18