Jun 2, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
From the twitter account of The Orlando Sentinel’s Joshua B. Robbins:
Daniel Paulling, a reporter who attended @DwightHoward‘s function in ‘Bama 2day, reports DH said Ping’s ext. report is untrue.
There’s no way around it, Orlando fans: with Orlando’s weak showing in last year’s playoffs, Howard’s talent and youth, and just how badly nearly every big-market team in the league wants a center, Howard’s potential departure is going to be a story for a long time to come. Settle in, because answers about Howard’s future destination won’t be coming until next year’s trade deadline — at the earliest.
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 25
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 44
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 15
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55