Jun 2, 2011, 3:32 PM EST
From the twitter account of The Orlando Sentinel’s Joshua B. Robbins:
Daniel Paulling, a reporter who attended @DwightHoward‘s function in ‘Bama 2day, reports DH said Ping’s ext. report is untrue.
There’s no way around it, Orlando fans: with Orlando’s weak showing in last year’s playoffs, Howard’s talent and youth, and just how badly nearly every big-market team in the league wants a center, Howard’s potential departure is going to be a story for a long time to come. Settle in, because answers about Howard’s future destination won’t be coming until next year’s trade deadline — at the earliest.
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 2
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 16
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)