Jun 1, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
It was one fo the interesting questions coming into Game 1: Both the Heat and Mavericks had dominated late in games in the playoffs. That’s why both had advanced, both executed under pressure. So who would win the battle when they faced off.
LeBron James and Dywane Wade would. We should have guessed that.
The two of them made plays down the stretch — and combined on an ally-oop — to give the Heat their 92-84 win and a 1-0 lead in the series. Watch for yourself as they take over late.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3