Jun 1, 2011, 6:36 PM EDT
“Busboy Ricardo,” a 42-year old busboy and pop-a-shot expert, has beaten many an NBA superstar at his game of choice on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show. Ricardo’s most recent victim was Clippers All-Star forward and Rookie of the Year Blake Griffin.
Griffin isn’t known as a shooter, so Ricardo gave himself a handicap and took on Griffin while wearing a blindfold. The game actually ended up coming down to the final shot, so go ahead and take a look. My take: Griffin still needs to work on that left hand of his.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30