Jun 1, 2011, 6:36 PM EST
“Busboy Ricardo,” a 42-year old busboy and pop-a-shot expert, has beaten many an NBA superstar at his game of choice on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show. Ricardo’s most recent victim was Clippers All-Star forward and Rookie of the Year Blake Griffin.
Griffin isn’t known as a shooter, so Ricardo gave himself a handicap and took on Griffin while wearing a blindfold. The game actually ended up coming down to the final shot, so go ahead and take a look. My take: Griffin still needs to work on that left hand of his.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14