Jun 1, 2011, 6:36 PM EST
“Busboy Ricardo,” a 42-year old busboy and pop-a-shot expert, has beaten many an NBA superstar at his game of choice on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show. Ricardo’s most recent victim was Clippers All-Star forward and Rookie of the Year Blake Griffin.
Griffin isn’t known as a shooter, so Ricardo gave himself a handicap and took on Griffin while wearing a blindfold. The game actually ended up coming down to the final shot, so go ahead and take a look. My take: Griffin still needs to work on that left hand of his.
- Tuesday night NBA grades: Damian Lillard is clutch 0
- Nuggets Jordan Hamilton ejected for striking Thunder’s Steven Adams (VIDEO) 3
- Asik trade update: Atlanta, Boston, Cleveland and Philadelphia most likely destinations 6
- Another day, another Damian Lillard game-winning shot 10
- Spurs’ Tony Parker out at least two games with shin injury 2
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (104)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (46)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (45)