Jun 1, 2011, 6:36 PM EDT
“Busboy Ricardo,” a 42-year old busboy and pop-a-shot expert, has beaten many an NBA superstar at his game of choice on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show. Ricardo’s most recent victim was Clippers All-Star forward and Rookie of the Year Blake Griffin.
Griffin isn’t known as a shooter, so Ricardo gave himself a handicap and took on Griffin while wearing a blindfold. The game actually ended up coming down to the final shot, so go ahead and take a look. My take: Griffin still needs to work on that left hand of his.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 1
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 13
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17