Jun 1, 2011, 6:36 PM EDT
“Busboy Ricardo,” a 42-year old busboy and pop-a-shot expert, has beaten many an NBA superstar at his game of choice on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show. Ricardo’s most recent victim was Clippers All-Star forward and Rookie of the Year Blake Griffin.
Griffin isn’t known as a shooter, so Ricardo gave himself a handicap and took on Griffin while wearing a blindfold. The game actually ended up coming down to the final shot, so go ahead and take a look. My take: Griffin still needs to work on that left hand of his.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 2
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 18
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49