Jun 1, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
Whose were the first two jerseys retired by the Miami Heat? Michael Jordan and Dan Marino, of course.
Oklahoma City GM Sam Presti talking about the future of the team.
Boston College guard Reggie Jackson has been a sleeper climbing up draft boards, but he may be injured right now.
Who is the oldest team in the NBA playoffs? (Great illustrations here.)
One of my favorite NBA writers, ESPN’s Kevin Arnovitz, talks about moving to Miami to cover the Heat.
And here is why Arnovitz is one of my favorite writers, check out this profile of Erik Spoelstra, Miami Heat coach.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8