Jun 1, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
Whose were the first two jerseys retired by the Miami Heat? Michael Jordan and Dan Marino, of course.
Oklahoma City GM Sam Presti talking about the future of the team.
Boston College guard Reggie Jackson has been a sleeper climbing up draft boards, but he may be injured right now.
Who is the oldest team in the NBA playoffs? (Great illustrations here.)
One of my favorite NBA writers, ESPN’s Kevin Arnovitz, talks about moving to Miami to cover the Heat.
And here is why Arnovitz is one of my favorite writers, check out this profile of Erik Spoelstra, Miami Heat coach.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7