Jun 1, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
Whose were the first two jerseys retired by the Miami Heat? Michael Jordan and Dan Marino, of course.
Oklahoma City GM Sam Presti talking about the future of the team.
Boston College guard Reggie Jackson has been a sleeper climbing up draft boards, but he may be injured right now.
Who is the oldest team in the NBA playoffs? (Great illustrations here.)
One of my favorite NBA writers, ESPN’s Kevin Arnovitz, talks about moving to Miami to cover the Heat.
And here is why Arnovitz is one of my favorite writers, check out this profile of Erik Spoelstra, Miami Heat coach.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36