Jun 1, 2011, 11:35 AM EST
Whose were the first two jerseys retired by the Miami Heat? Michael Jordan and Dan Marino, of course.
Oklahoma City GM Sam Presti talking about the future of the team.
Boston College guard Reggie Jackson has been a sleeper climbing up draft boards, but he may be injured right now.
Who is the oldest team in the NBA playoffs? (Great illustrations here.)
One of my favorite NBA writers, ESPN’s Kevin Arnovitz, talks about moving to Miami to cover the Heat.
And here is why Arnovitz is one of my favorite writers, check out this profile of Erik Spoelstra, Miami Heat coach.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City canceled 6
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)