Jun 1, 2011, 11:35 AM EST
Whose were the first two jerseys retired by the Miami Heat? Michael Jordan and Dan Marino, of course.
Oklahoma City GM Sam Presti talking about the future of the team.
Boston College guard Reggie Jackson has been a sleeper climbing up draft boards, but he may be injured right now.
Who is the oldest team in the NBA playoffs? (Great illustrations here.)
One of my favorite NBA writers, ESPN’s Kevin Arnovitz, talks about moving to Miami to cover the Heat.
And here is why Arnovitz is one of my favorite writers, check out this profile of Erik Spoelstra, Miami Heat coach.
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 0
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 8
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 8
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 53
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13