May 31, 2011, 2:50 PM EST
However, as a native Californian with thin blood, I’m not moving north. Not even for them.
So let’s bring them to us. What follows is The Basketball Jones recap of the playoffs up to this point. Be warned of a couple NSFW words if you want to be cautious (nothing all bad but just giving you a heads up). These guys are brilliant, enjoy.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11