May 30, 2011, 8:45 PM EDT
Ever since “The Decision,” the Miami Heat have been a lightning rod for controversy, and every PR misstep the Heat have made has been turned into a full-blown news item. Some of the controversies were legitimate, and some of them were just silly, but they were all a part of the NBA season.
The Palm Beach Post’s Ethan J. Skolnick recently provided a glossary of the Heat’s controversies, with explanations attached. For the full explanations, you’ll have to click through, but here’s the quick list, in alphabetical order:
- “R” Word-Gate
Great work by Ethan, and I encourage everyone to click through to get a recap of one of the most ridiculous seasons in recent memory.
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 0
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 5
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 12
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 13
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 11