May 30, 2011, 8:10 PM EDT
Glen “Big Baby” Davis, welcome to the world of blogging. We welcome you with open arms even if we are fairly sure you are not in your underwear in your mother’s basement. (And if you are, well, we don’t really want to picture that.)
Davis has started blogging about his offseason workout regimen at his new site, www.iambigbaby.com. (Via Jessica Camerato at CSN New England.) And yes, cynical Boston fans he does have an offseason workout regimen. He’s using his flip cam to record those workouts.
Big baby is a pretty entertaining personality, this should be worth following.
Davis is also an unrestricted free agent this summer (well, after the lockout) which could make this even more interesting. We’ll see how forthcoming he is about everything, but his thoughts about who is courting him, given from the Stairmaster ala Mark Cuban, would make this a lot more watchable than seeing an NBA player sweat. Unless his workout involves carrying Nate Robinson around on his back.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 1
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30