May 30, 2011, 8:10 PM EDT
Glen “Big Baby” Davis, welcome to the world of blogging. We welcome you with open arms even if we are fairly sure you are not in your underwear in your mother’s basement. (And if you are, well, we don’t really want to picture that.)
Davis has started blogging about his offseason workout regimen at his new site, www.iambigbaby.com. (Via Jessica Camerato at CSN New England.) And yes, cynical Boston fans he does have an offseason workout regimen. He’s using his flip cam to record those workouts.
Big baby is a pretty entertaining personality, this should be worth following.
Davis is also an unrestricted free agent this summer (well, after the lockout) which could make this even more interesting. We’ll see how forthcoming he is about everything, but his thoughts about who is courting him, given from the Stairmaster ala Mark Cuban, would make this a lot more watchable than seeing an NBA player sweat. Unless his workout involves carrying Nate Robinson around on his back.
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 20
- Wade says left knee sore, swollen, but will play through it 13
- Popovich explains decision to sit Duncan late in regulation of Game 6 14
- Game 6 was not Gregg Popovich’s best night 46
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 21
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (79)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record