May 27, 2011, 9:08 AM EST
Nothing is really going to cheer up Bulls fans this morning.
None the less we bring you this, one of the better Bulls highlights from Game 5. It’s when Luol Deng stole the pass then out ran LeBrom James down and made sure there would be no chase-down block by dunking emphatically on him.
It was one of those plays that had you convinced it was the Bulls night, part of the mirage. But a great play even still.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13