May 26, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
It was like this all series.
In the big moments at the end of games, Dallas would make the play. The Thunder would not be able to execute. Nothing summed that up better than one play late in Game 5. The play had good defense by Dallas, questionable decision making by the Thunder and eventually a game-sealing dunk by Shawn Marion.
Watch for yourself. In a year or two, the Thunder are going to know how to close out games, but that time is not yet.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7