May 26, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
It was like this all series.
In the big moments at the end of games, Dallas would make the play. The Thunder would not be able to execute. Nothing summed that up better than one play late in Game 5. The play had good defense by Dallas, questionable decision making by the Thunder and eventually a game-sealing dunk by Shawn Marion.
Watch for yourself. In a year or two, the Thunder are going to know how to close out games, but that time is not yet.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18