May 26, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
It was like this all series.
In the big moments at the end of games, Dallas would make the play. The Thunder would not be able to execute. Nothing summed that up better than one play late in Game 5. The play had good defense by Dallas, questionable decision making by the Thunder and eventually a game-sealing dunk by Shawn Marion.
Watch for yourself. In a year or two, the Thunder are going to know how to close out games, but that time is not yet.
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 0
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 9
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 41
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 55
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17