May 26, 2011, 11:06 AM EST
What is wrong with the Thunder’s offense in video form — no movement off the ball. That is one thing they have to change going forward.
Derrick Rose recanted his PEDs comments from the other day, but that doesn’t mean the story should really go away. The idea that an NBA player may be taking designer drugs to speed recovery (like cyclists and marathon runners have been caught doing) seems logical if not probable. It needs to be looked at with more detail. The issue is more complex than just “that doesn’t happen in the NBA.”
The Thunder’s Russell Westbrook stormed off the court without shaking any Mavericks hands Wednesday night. If you killed LeBron James about that a couple years back, you better do the same for Westbrook now. Personally, I thought neither was a big deal.
What is the deal with all these NBA prospects seemingly trying to avoid Milwaukee?
Jerry West talks Golden State.
The family of the young boy who fell to his death out of one of the luxury boxes at Staples Center after a Lakers game has filed a lawsuit.
Hot Rod Williams has been arrested.
Portland president Larry Miller still saying everything is just fine in Portland after the firing of Rich Cho. Sure it is.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)