May 26, 2011, 8:17 AM EDT
Stephen Curry was battling ankle issues at the end of the season. And those can linger — once the ligaments stretch out in an ankle they can take a long time to get right and it’s easy to aggravate the injury.
So Curry had surgery to tighten up his ankle ligaments, according to Matt Steinmetz of CSN Bay Area.
Warriors guard Stephen Curry underwent successful surgery to repair the instability in his right ankle, the Warriors announced Wednesday.
The timetable for his return would not affect his appearance at training camp.
Training camp, whenever that actually starts.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 27
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 17
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15