May 26, 2011, 8:17 AM EST
Stephen Curry was battling ankle issues at the end of the season. And those can linger — once the ligaments stretch out in an ankle they can take a long time to get right and it’s easy to aggravate the injury.
So Curry had surgery to tighten up his ankle ligaments, according to Matt Steinmetz of CSN Bay Area.
Warriors guard Stephen Curry underwent successful surgery to repair the instability in his right ankle, the Warriors announced Wednesday.
The timetable for his return would not affect his appearance at training camp.
Training camp, whenever that actually starts.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11