May 25, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
In the first half of Tuesday night’s Game 4, Derrick Rose attacked the rim as hard as he has all playoffs. Maybe all season. He was determined to break down the Heat’s defense.
One result of that was one of the best dunks of the playoffs — a monster throwdown where he weaves through the defense then just posterizes Joel Anthony.
As much as you see him do things like this, Rose’s explosive athleticism can still just be jaw dropping at times.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 27
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 34
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 13
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 43
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42