May 25, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
In the first half of Tuesday night’s Game 4, Derrick Rose attacked the rim as hard as he has all playoffs. Maybe all season. He was determined to break down the Heat’s defense.
One result of that was one of the best dunks of the playoffs — a monster throwdown where he weaves through the defense then just posterizes Joel Anthony.
As much as you see him do things like this, Rose’s explosive athleticism can still just be jaw dropping at times.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 1
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 23
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19