May 25, 2011, 3:34 PM EDT
Courtesy of the upstanding citizens at TMZ:
Dallas Mavericks star Shawn Marion is gonna be busy next month — because we’re told, he’s shooting a pilot for a reality TV show … right around the same time the Mavs crush Miami in the NBA finals (if there is a God).
It’s tentatively called “The Ladies in My Life” — and big surprise … it’s all about Shawn and the important women in his day-to-day … including his mom, sisters and publicist.
One of the featured family members is Shawn’s twin sister Shawnett — who’s 6-feet tall and can DUNK a basketball!!
Oh, we almost forgot — the show is being filmed in the NBA star’s 14,000 square foot Dallas mansion.
Given the resounding success of “Khloe and Lamar” and Kris Humphries‘ recent engagement to Kim Kardashian, it’s shaping up to be a big year for synergy between NBA players and reality television stars. Now Marion seems to want to be both.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8