May 25, 2011, 3:34 PM EST
Courtesy of the upstanding citizens at TMZ:
Dallas Mavericks star Shawn Marion is gonna be busy next month — because we’re told, he’s shooting a pilot for a reality TV show … right around the same time the Mavs crush Miami in the NBA finals (if there is a God).
It’s tentatively called “The Ladies in My Life” — and big surprise … it’s all about Shawn and the important women in his day-to-day … including his mom, sisters and publicist.
One of the featured family members is Shawn’s twin sister Shawnett — who’s 6-feet tall and can DUNK a basketball!!
Oh, we almost forgot — the show is being filmed in the NBA star’s 14,000 square foot Dallas mansion.
Given the resounding success of “Khloe and Lamar” and Kris Humphries‘ recent engagement to Kim Kardashian, it’s shaping up to be a big year for synergy between NBA players and reality television stars. Now Marion seems to want to be both.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5