May 25, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
Is the new reality show far in the offing? Kris and Kim’s big wedding adventure.
Kris Humphries will marry girlfriend Kim Kardashian, the two are now engaged.
The proposal took place one week ago, on May 18, when the 26-year-old Humphries surprised his 30-year-old love in her Beverly Hills home. When she entered her bedroom, she saw Humphries already on bended knee with red rose petals forming what was by then a hopefully obvious question: “Will you marry me?”
“I didn’t expect this at all,” the bride-to-be told People. “I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now.”
The couple has only been dating for six months, which may seem like a short time to the rest of us but compared to Khloe and Lamar this is a dragged out engagement.
Humphries, who is a free agent that the Nets say they want to re-sign, is clearly thinking his play from last season is going to get him a healthy pay raise from the $3.2 million he made last year (and it should). That’s really the only way to explain the 20.5-carat engagement ring.
No date or other details of the wedding have been announced, but as this is a Kardashian’s production you can bet it will exactly be a state secret. We’ll let you know where they are registered as soon as we know.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 7
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10