May 25, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
Is the new reality show far in the offing? Kris and Kim’s big wedding adventure.
Kris Humphries will marry girlfriend Kim Kardashian, the two are now engaged.
The proposal took place one week ago, on May 18, when the 26-year-old Humphries surprised his 30-year-old love in her Beverly Hills home. When she entered her bedroom, she saw Humphries already on bended knee with red rose petals forming what was by then a hopefully obvious question: “Will you marry me?”
“I didn’t expect this at all,” the bride-to-be told People. “I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now.”
The couple has only been dating for six months, which may seem like a short time to the rest of us but compared to Khloe and Lamar this is a dragged out engagement.
Humphries, who is a free agent that the Nets say they want to re-sign, is clearly thinking his play from last season is going to get him a healthy pay raise from the $3.2 million he made last year (and it should). That’s really the only way to explain the 20.5-carat engagement ring.
No date or other details of the wedding have been announced, but as this is a Kardashian’s production you can bet it will exactly be a state secret. We’ll let you know where they are registered as soon as we know.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 13
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17