May 24, 2011, 6:24 PM EDT
There it is, in all of its glory. Let it never be said that Monta Ellis doesn’t love his family, nature, and getting tattoos. This is certainly a head-turner of a tattoo, but I think the most ridiculous Golden State off-season torso tattoo in recent memory is still Stephen Jackson’s hands holding a gun in prayer tattoo. Happy Tuesday, everybody.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 29
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 22
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5