May 24, 2011, 8:54 AM EDT
It was an epic performance.
The Thunder defended him well, but Dirk Nowitzki — the single best player in these playoffs — saved some of his best for the Mavericks fourth-quarter comeback Monday to take a commanding 3-1 lead in the Western Conference Finals.
Dirk was a machine, and because of it he and the Mavericks are going to get another shot at a ring. Watch and be amazed.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65