May 24, 2011, 8:54 AM EDT
It was an epic performance.
The Thunder defended him well, but Dirk Nowitzki — the single best player in these playoffs — saved some of his best for the Mavericks fourth-quarter comeback Monday to take a commanding 3-1 lead in the Western Conference Finals.
Dirk was a machine, and because of it he and the Mavericks are going to get another shot at a ring. Watch and be amazed.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 21
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20