May 24, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
The other side of this incident: How much abuse should players have to put up with from fans? When is that line crossed?
Rick Welts, the Suns CEO who recently came out saying he is gay, has heard nothing negative from other NBA teams about it.
Great article from Bethlehem Shoals about the DJs in NBA arenas. No, they can’t play anything they want.
Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov is helping form what I think is the 1,329th pro-Kremlin political party in Russia, but he promises it will not impact the Nets.
Here are all the names in the Warriors coaching search.
How did Washington point guard and likely draftee Isaiah Thomas get his name? Well, his dad was a Lakers fan who made a bet….
One of the biggest business names in the Philippines has looked at the Sacramento Kings and thought about putting in an offer to buy the team (via Ben Maller). Not going to happen, but you see the kind of interest out there in franchises.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 3
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 13
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17