May 24, 2011, 10:54 AM EST
The other side of this incident: How much abuse should players have to put up with from fans? When is that line crossed?
Rick Welts, the Suns CEO who recently came out saying he is gay, has heard nothing negative from other NBA teams about it.
Great article from Bethlehem Shoals about the DJs in NBA arenas. No, they can’t play anything they want.
Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov is helping form what I think is the 1,329th pro-Kremlin political party in Russia, but he promises it will not impact the Nets.
Here are all the names in the Warriors coaching search.
How did Washington point guard and likely draftee Isaiah Thomas get his name? Well, his dad was a Lakers fan who made a bet….
One of the biggest business names in the Philippines has looked at the Sacramento Kings and thought about putting in an offer to buy the team (via Ben Maller). Not going to happen, but you see the kind of interest out there in franchises.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9