May 24, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
The other side of this incident: How much abuse should players have to put up with from fans? When is that line crossed?
Rick Welts, the Suns CEO who recently came out saying he is gay, has heard nothing negative from other NBA teams about it.
Great article from Bethlehem Shoals about the DJs in NBA arenas. No, they can’t play anything they want.
Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov is helping form what I think is the 1,329th pro-Kremlin political party in Russia, but he promises it will not impact the Nets.
Here are all the names in the Warriors coaching search.
How did Washington point guard and likely draftee Isaiah Thomas get his name? Well, his dad was a Lakers fan who made a bet….
One of the biggest business names in the Philippines has looked at the Sacramento Kings and thought about putting in an offer to buy the team (via Ben Maller). Not going to happen, but you see the kind of interest out there in franchises.
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 2
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 26
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 21
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6