May 23, 2011, 8:48 AM EDT
It’s one of the things that makes the Heat such a tough matchup — their third offensive option is frighteningly good.
Chris Bosh got it going on Sunday night back home, taking it to Carlos Boozer and the rest of the Chicago Bulls, dropping 34 points on them. He got some space early, knocked down his shots (well, he missed his first three but he kept after it) and hit 11 of his last 13 shots. Contested or not, long jumper or dunk, once he got going he was a force.
It is one of the big challenges the Bulls face — they defend Bosh better with backup Taj Gibson, but Boozer had 26 points and 17 rebounds, so how do you sit him? The Bulls have some real questions to answer.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 0
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 17
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 27
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6