May 23, 2011, 8:48 AM EDT
It’s one of the things that makes the Heat such a tough matchup — their third offensive option is frighteningly good.
Chris Bosh got it going on Sunday night back home, taking it to Carlos Boozer and the rest of the Chicago Bulls, dropping 34 points on them. He got some space early, knocked down his shots (well, he missed his first three but he kept after it) and hit 11 of his last 13 shots. Contested or not, long jumper or dunk, once he got going he was a force.
It is one of the big challenges the Bulls face — they defend Bosh better with backup Taj Gibson, but Boozer had 26 points and 17 rebounds, so how do you sit him? The Bulls have some real questions to answer.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 1
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 5
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 40
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 30
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 25