May 23, 2011, 3:13 PM EDT
Is there anything as funny as Ron Artest?
You had better laugh or he is coming into the crowd.
No, I’m serious. Well, he’s serious about being funny. Apparently.
Artest is getting into the comedy business, according to our man Arash Markazi ESPNLosAngeles.
If there is a lockout, however, Artest is working on a second career as a comedian. This summer, Artest will host the “Ron Artest Ultimate Comedy Tour,” which currently has four shows booked at the Improv in Hollywood July 8-9 and four more shows at Caroline’s on Broadway in New York July 15-16.
Artest has a pretty good sense of humor. But really… I’ve got nothing I can add to that. Except buy your tickets early.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 19
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 72
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13