May 23, 2011, 3:13 PM EDT
Is there anything as funny as Ron Artest?
You had better laugh or he is coming into the crowd.
No, I’m serious. Well, he’s serious about being funny. Apparently.
Artest is getting into the comedy business, according to our man Arash Markazi ESPNLosAngeles.
If there is a lockout, however, Artest is working on a second career as a comedian. This summer, Artest will host the “Ron Artest Ultimate Comedy Tour,” which currently has four shows booked at the Improv in Hollywood July 8-9 and four more shows at Caroline’s on Broadway in New York July 15-16.
Artest has a pretty good sense of humor. But really… I’ve got nothing I can add to that. Except buy your tickets early.
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 1
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 8
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 21