May 23, 2011, 3:13 PM EDT
Is there anything as funny as Ron Artest?
You had better laugh or he is coming into the crowd.
No, I’m serious. Well, he’s serious about being funny. Apparently.
Artest is getting into the comedy business, according to our man Arash Markazi ESPNLosAngeles.
If there is a lockout, however, Artest is working on a second career as a comedian. This summer, Artest will host the “Ron Artest Ultimate Comedy Tour,” which currently has four shows booked at the Improv in Hollywood July 8-9 and four more shows at Caroline’s on Broadway in New York July 15-16.
Artest has a pretty good sense of humor. But really… I’ve got nothing I can add to that. Except buy your tickets early.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 13
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28