May 23, 2011, 3:13 PM EDT
Is there anything as funny as Ron Artest?
You had better laugh or he is coming into the crowd.
No, I’m serious. Well, he’s serious about being funny. Apparently.
Artest is getting into the comedy business, according to our man Arash Markazi ESPNLosAngeles.
If there is a lockout, however, Artest is working on a second career as a comedian. This summer, Artest will host the “Ron Artest Ultimate Comedy Tour,” which currently has four shows booked at the Improv in Hollywood July 8-9 and four more shows at Caroline’s on Broadway in New York July 15-16.
Artest has a pretty good sense of humor. But really… I’ve got nothing I can add to that. Except buy your tickets early.
- Eastern Conference Finals preview: Pacers vs. Heat 2
- Clippers let go of Vinny Del Negro as coach 19
- Durant donates $1 million to Oklahoma City tornado disaster relief efforts 12
- Odds for the NBA Draft Lottery (that teams don’t care if they win) 11
- Jim Boeheim says Knicks problem is not Carmelo, it’s everyone else 8
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery