May 23, 2011, 3:13 PM EDT
Is there anything as funny as Ron Artest?
You had better laugh or he is coming into the crowd.
No, I’m serious. Well, he’s serious about being funny. Apparently.
Artest is getting into the comedy business, according to our man Arash Markazi ESPNLosAngeles.
If there is a lockout, however, Artest is working on a second career as a comedian. This summer, Artest will host the “Ron Artest Ultimate Comedy Tour,” which currently has four shows booked at the Improv in Hollywood July 8-9 and four more shows at Caroline’s on Broadway in New York July 15-16.
Artest has a pretty good sense of humor. But really… I’ve got nothing I can add to that. Except buy your tickets early.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 10
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 25
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9