May 23, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
Sleep apnea is a scary thing — when those who snore at night suddenly stop and can’t breathe — so it’s good to see Nikki “Hoopz” Alexander pushing her boyfriend Shaquille O’Neal to take part in a test.
Making the case that the people in Sacramento need to pitch in for a new arena.
The calls have started to trade Josh Smith in Atlanta.
The Sixers may be leaning big man in the draft.
Charles Barkley lets the fans Miami fans know exactly what he thinks of them.
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 7
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 40
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 17
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 13
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 52