May 23, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
Sleep apnea is a scary thing — when those who snore at night suddenly stop and can’t breathe — so it’s good to see Nikki “Hoopz” Alexander pushing her boyfriend Shaquille O’Neal to take part in a test.
Making the case that the people in Sacramento need to pitch in for a new arena.
The calls have started to trade Josh Smith in Atlanta.
The Sixers may be leaning big man in the draft.
Charles Barkley lets the fans Miami fans know exactly what he thinks of them.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 72
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32