May 23, 2011, 11:25 AM EST
Sleep apnea is a scary thing — when those who snore at night suddenly stop and can’t breathe — so it’s good to see Nikki “Hoopz” Alexander pushing her boyfriend Shaquille O’Neal to take part in a test.
Making the case that the people in Sacramento need to pitch in for a new arena.
The calls have started to trade Josh Smith in Atlanta.
The Sixers may be leaning big man in the draft.
Charles Barkley lets the fans Miami fans know exactly what he thinks of them.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13