May 23, 2011, 11:53 AM EDT
Chris Bosh finally addressed it after dropping 34 points on Boozer and the Bulls in Game 3 (he also dropped 30 in Game 1). Well he kind of addressed it. It’s a bit wishy-washy.
Here is what he told the Miami Herald:
“Not really,” he said (when asked if the comments bothered him). “We’ve been through so much in the regular season, that comments don’t really affect me too much. You can find inspiration in all different ways.
“It does nothing but help. I think about it when I’m shooting.”
So it’s not a big deal, he doesn’t think about it… except when he is shooting. Okay.
If it was the comments, the Heat need to find a way to get Dirk Nowitzki to say something similar soon. Just thinking ahead.
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 0
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 42
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60