May 23, 2011, 11:53 AM EDT
Chris Bosh finally addressed it after dropping 34 points on Boozer and the Bulls in Game 3 (he also dropped 30 in Game 1). Well he kind of addressed it. It’s a bit wishy-washy.
Here is what he told the Miami Herald:
“Not really,” he said (when asked if the comments bothered him). “We’ve been through so much in the regular season, that comments don’t really affect me too much. You can find inspiration in all different ways.
“It does nothing but help. I think about it when I’m shooting.”
So it’s not a big deal, he doesn’t think about it… except when he is shooting. Okay.
If it was the comments, the Heat need to find a way to get Dirk Nowitzki to say something similar soon. Just thinking ahead.
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 7
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 7
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 19
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 64