May 23, 2011, 11:53 AM EST
Chris Bosh finally addressed it after dropping 34 points on Boozer and the Bulls in Game 3 (he also dropped 30 in Game 1). Well he kind of addressed it. It’s a bit wishy-washy.
Here is what he told the Miami Herald:
“Not really,” he said (when asked if the comments bothered him). “We’ve been through so much in the regular season, that comments don’t really affect me too much. You can find inspiration in all different ways.
“It does nothing but help. I think about it when I’m shooting.”
So it’s not a big deal, he doesn’t think about it… except when he is shooting. Okay.
If it was the comments, the Heat need to find a way to get Dirk Nowitzki to say something similar soon. Just thinking ahead.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 1
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)