May 23, 2011, 11:53 AM EDT
Chris Bosh finally addressed it after dropping 34 points on Boozer and the Bulls in Game 3 (he also dropped 30 in Game 1). Well he kind of addressed it. It’s a bit wishy-washy.
Here is what he told the Miami Herald:
“Not really,” he said (when asked if the comments bothered him). “We’ve been through so much in the regular season, that comments don’t really affect me too much. You can find inspiration in all different ways.
“It does nothing but help. I think about it when I’m shooting.”
So it’s not a big deal, he doesn’t think about it… except when he is shooting. Okay.
If it was the comments, the Heat need to find a way to get Dirk Nowitzki to say something similar soon. Just thinking ahead.
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 0
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 29
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 12