May 20, 2011, 11:31 AM EST
Could the Los Angeles Clippers have protected the pick they traded to Cleveland in the Baron Davis/Mo Williams deal, the one that became the No. 1 overall pick? It’s complicated, explains the brilliant Larry Coon (the CBA guru). Yes they could have, but not in a way that was good for them. Just go read it, I can’t explain it all here.
Jazz GM Kevin O’Conner talks about moving up to the No. 3 pick in the draft.
There’s a report that Blazers GM Rich Cho tried to push for a suspension of Brandon Roy after Game 2 of their first round series, when Roy made some disparaging remarks. Pretty glad that didn’t happen (thanks to the owner).
The Wisconsin governor has come out opposed to the extension of the sales tax that built the new Millers Field for the Brewers to help the Bucks get a new arena. So, it’s pretty much DOA.
An inside the room look at the draft lottery.
The Bulls are 3-0 in the playoffs and 16-4 in the regular season after a loss. They have not lost more than two in a row all season.
There are some serious roster building questions in Atlanta.
Because nobody has really seen him play, Enes Kanter has become one of the bigger stars of the Draft Combine.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 21
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 37
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 56
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28