May 20, 2011, 11:31 AM EST
Could the Los Angeles Clippers have protected the pick they traded to Cleveland in the Baron Davis/Mo Williams deal, the one that became the No. 1 overall pick? It’s complicated, explains the brilliant Larry Coon (the CBA guru). Yes they could have, but not in a way that was good for them. Just go read it, I can’t explain it all here.
Jazz GM Kevin O’Conner talks about moving up to the No. 3 pick in the draft.
There’s a report that Blazers GM Rich Cho tried to push for a suspension of Brandon Roy after Game 2 of their first round series, when Roy made some disparaging remarks. Pretty glad that didn’t happen (thanks to the owner).
The Wisconsin governor has come out opposed to the extension of the sales tax that built the new Millers Field for the Brewers to help the Bucks get a new arena. So, it’s pretty much DOA.
An inside the room look at the draft lottery.
The Bulls are 3-0 in the playoffs and 16-4 in the regular season after a loss. They have not lost more than two in a row all season.
There are some serious roster building questions in Atlanta.
Because nobody has really seen him play, Enes Kanter has become one of the bigger stars of the Draft Combine.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8