May 20, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
Could the Los Angeles Clippers have protected the pick they traded to Cleveland in the Baron Davis/Mo Williams deal, the one that became the No. 1 overall pick? It’s complicated, explains the brilliant Larry Coon (the CBA guru). Yes they could have, but not in a way that was good for them. Just go read it, I can’t explain it all here.
Jazz GM Kevin O’Conner talks about moving up to the No. 3 pick in the draft.
There’s a report that Blazers GM Rich Cho tried to push for a suspension of Brandon Roy after Game 2 of their first round series, when Roy made some disparaging remarks. Pretty glad that didn’t happen (thanks to the owner).
The Wisconsin governor has come out opposed to the extension of the sales tax that built the new Millers Field for the Brewers to help the Bucks get a new arena. So, it’s pretty much DOA.
An inside the room look at the draft lottery.
The Bulls are 3-0 in the playoffs and 16-4 in the regular season after a loss. They have not lost more than two in a row all season.
There are some serious roster building questions in Atlanta.
Because nobody has really seen him play, Enes Kanter has become one of the bigger stars of the Draft Combine.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 18
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 36
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85