May 20, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
Could the Los Angeles Clippers have protected the pick they traded to Cleveland in the Baron Davis/Mo Williams deal, the one that became the No. 1 overall pick? It’s complicated, explains the brilliant Larry Coon (the CBA guru). Yes they could have, but not in a way that was good for them. Just go read it, I can’t explain it all here.
Jazz GM Kevin O’Conner talks about moving up to the No. 3 pick in the draft.
There’s a report that Blazers GM Rich Cho tried to push for a suspension of Brandon Roy after Game 2 of their first round series, when Roy made some disparaging remarks. Pretty glad that didn’t happen (thanks to the owner).
The Wisconsin governor has come out opposed to the extension of the sales tax that built the new Millers Field for the Brewers to help the Bucks get a new arena. So, it’s pretty much DOA.
An inside the room look at the draft lottery.
The Bulls are 3-0 in the playoffs and 16-4 in the regular season after a loss. They have not lost more than two in a row all season.
There are some serious roster building questions in Atlanta.
Because nobody has really seen him play, Enes Kanter has become one of the bigger stars of the Draft Combine.
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 31
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 14
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 27
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 14
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 15
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 23
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29
- Scout says Carmelo Anthony can be good triangle fit — if he moves the ball 20