May 19, 2011, 7:23 PM EDT
I’m not much of a fan of first-person shooter games, but this is a decent way to get me interested. In the above video, Blake Griffin lives in a tent, shaves outside, uses a megaphone, spends an extended amount of time in one of those ridiculous motion-capture shirts, and dunks over a tiger. (If I was a betting man, I would say the Tiger Dunk was probably fake, but it was still more interesting than the KIA dunk.)
There are a lot of ways to build on an electrifying rookie campaign, and I suppose this is one of them. Also, I think this is some subtle lobbying from Blake to get on the NBA 2K12 cover, but that’s just me.
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 8
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 34
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 12