May 19, 2011, 10:28 AM EST
Kevin Durant shows up to his post-game press conferences dressed like an eager student ready to walk across the University of Texas campus to his Europe in the Twentieth Century history class.
Complete with his backpack. Straps buckled across the front. That he leaves on the entire time.
A backpack that you can soon own, thanks to Nike.
The shoe company that never misses a good marketing opportunity will be selling the backpacks as part of his KD III line, according to the Oklahoman.
Nike isn’t saying what the backpack will look like or cost yet, or even if it will have his initials on it. There is a Kobe Bryant backpack that costs $90, but Kobe does not do his post-game press conferences wearing it.
As for what is in Durant’s backpack… it’s not that exciting.
- DeMarcus Cousins wins. 0
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 9
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 16
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 5
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 23
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9