May 19, 2011, 8:12 AM EST
Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman (man, does it feel good to type that) is back in Chicago for the final episodes of the Oprah Winfrey show. No, we’re not kidding.
He took some time out to reminisce about his time with the Bulls, something captured by CSN Chicago. As you can see the video below, he sounds relatively humbled by all the attention and adoration.
“This is the second time I’ve been here in 14 years. It brings back some memories, but it’s not for me now. It’s for those guys out there,” said the newly-turned 50-year-old. “You guys [in Chicago] have been very good to me.”
Rodman likes these new Bulls by the way. And you had to know Rodman is the one guy who could appreciate what Joakim Noah brings to the table.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday… he sold that short 4
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 16
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 17
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)