May 19, 2011, 8:12 AM EDT
Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman (man, does it feel good to type that) is back in Chicago for the final episodes of the Oprah Winfrey show. No, we’re not kidding.
He took some time out to reminisce about his time with the Bulls, something captured by CSN Chicago. As you can see the video below, he sounds relatively humbled by all the attention and adoration.
“This is the second time I’ve been here in 14 years. It brings back some memories, but it’s not for me now. It’s for those guys out there,” said the newly-turned 50-year-old. “You guys [in Chicago] have been very good to me.”
Rodman likes these new Bulls by the way. And you had to know Rodman is the one guy who could appreciate what Joakim Noah brings to the table.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 37
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18