May 19, 2011, 8:12 AM EDT
Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman (man, does it feel good to type that) is back in Chicago for the final episodes of the Oprah Winfrey show. No, we’re not kidding.
He took some time out to reminisce about his time with the Bulls, something captured by CSN Chicago. As you can see the video below, he sounds relatively humbled by all the attention and adoration.
“This is the second time I’ve been here in 14 years. It brings back some memories, but it’s not for me now. It’s for those guys out there,” said the newly-turned 50-year-old. “You guys [in Chicago] have been very good to me.”
Rodman likes these new Bulls by the way. And you had to know Rodman is the one guy who could appreciate what Joakim Noah brings to the table.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61