May 19, 2011, 8:12 AM EDT
Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman (man, does it feel good to type that) is back in Chicago for the final episodes of the Oprah Winfrey show. No, we’re not kidding.
He took some time out to reminisce about his time with the Bulls, something captured by CSN Chicago. As you can see the video below, he sounds relatively humbled by all the attention and adoration.
“This is the second time I’ve been here in 14 years. It brings back some memories, but it’s not for me now. It’s for those guys out there,” said the newly-turned 50-year-old. “You guys [in Chicago] have been very good to me.”
Rodman likes these new Bulls by the way. And you had to know Rodman is the one guy who could appreciate what Joakim Noah brings to the table.
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 10
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35