May 19, 2011, 8:12 AM EST
Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman (man, does it feel good to type that) is back in Chicago for the final episodes of the Oprah Winfrey show. No, we’re not kidding.
He took some time out to reminisce about his time with the Bulls, something captured by CSN Chicago. As you can see the video below, he sounds relatively humbled by all the attention and adoration.
“This is the second time I’ve been here in 14 years. It brings back some memories, but it’s not for me now. It’s for those guys out there,” said the newly-turned 50-year-old. “You guys [in Chicago] have been very good to me.”
Rodman likes these new Bulls by the way. And you had to know Rodman is the one guy who could appreciate what Joakim Noah brings to the table.
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 0
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 7
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 16
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30