May 18, 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
You should decide this one for yourself.
Late last night we told you about Minnesota General Manager David Kahn implying that the fix was in on the lottery (and how that will cross the line with David Stern). On Wednesday Kahn has been saying he was simply making a little joke and that has been taken out of context.
Decide for yourself, watch the video.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
To my ears, the part about knowing he would lose when he saw Nick Gilbert up there with him was intended as a joke. But then the pause and the second part about the NBA favoring good story lines was not. But you may see it differently so watch the much-discussed interview.
Also know that the league is considering a fine for Kahn for his comments. Joking or not.
For something less controversial, below is Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert talking about the Cavaliers having picks one and four in the upcoming draft (June 23).This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 0
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 5
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 55
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 11