May 18, 2011, 5:05 PM EST
You should decide this one for yourself.
Late last night we told you about Minnesota General Manager David Kahn implying that the fix was in on the lottery (and how that will cross the line with David Stern). On Wednesday Kahn has been saying he was simply making a little joke and that has been taken out of context.
Decide for yourself, watch the video.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
To my ears, the part about knowing he would lose when he saw Nick Gilbert up there with him was intended as a joke. But then the pause and the second part about the NBA favoring good story lines was not. But you may see it differently so watch the much-discussed interview.
Also know that the league is considering a fine for Kahn for his comments. Joking or not.
For something less controversial, below is Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert talking about the Cavaliers having picks one and four in the upcoming draft (June 23).This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3