May 18, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
Michael Jordan showed up on stage for Oprah Winfrey’s farewell episode. What, you expected less?
Great breakdown of the Heat’s isolation sets against Chicago at The Painted Area. Heat may want to do less of that Wednesday.
Larry Bird is going to talk to other people, but Frank Vogel is still the frontrunner for the Indiana Pacers coaching job.
The new NBA collective bargaining agreement may have an “amnesty” clause like the last one (which allows a team to take a player off their salary cap/luxury tax count and they can waive him, but he still does get paid). Who would your team waive?
John Amaechi, the former NBA player who came out as gay after his playing days, talks about the impact of Suns CEO Rick Welts decision to go public.
The Utah Jazz are pretty happy with how things broke for them at the draft lottery.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18