May 18, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
Michael Jordan showed up on stage for Oprah Winfrey’s farewell episode. What, you expected less?
Great breakdown of the Heat’s isolation sets against Chicago at The Painted Area. Heat may want to do less of that Wednesday.
Larry Bird is going to talk to other people, but Frank Vogel is still the frontrunner for the Indiana Pacers coaching job.
The new NBA collective bargaining agreement may have an “amnesty” clause like the last one (which allows a team to take a player off their salary cap/luxury tax count and they can waive him, but he still does get paid). Who would your team waive?
John Amaechi, the former NBA player who came out as gay after his playing days, talks about the impact of Suns CEO Rick Welts decision to go public.
The Utah Jazz are pretty happy with how things broke for them at the draft lottery.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 3
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 33
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 31
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25