May 18, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
Michael Jordan showed up on stage for Oprah Winfrey’s farewell episode. What, you expected less?
Great breakdown of the Heat’s isolation sets against Chicago at The Painted Area. Heat may want to do less of that Wednesday.
Larry Bird is going to talk to other people, but Frank Vogel is still the frontrunner for the Indiana Pacers coaching job.
The new NBA collective bargaining agreement may have an “amnesty” clause like the last one (which allows a team to take a player off their salary cap/luxury tax count and they can waive him, but he still does get paid). Who would your team waive?
John Amaechi, the former NBA player who came out as gay after his playing days, talks about the impact of Suns CEO Rick Welts decision to go public.
The Utah Jazz are pretty happy with how things broke for them at the draft lottery.
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 4
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 19
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 12
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 31
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25