May 18, 2011, 11:04 AM EST
Michael Jordan showed up on stage for Oprah Winfrey’s farewell episode. What, you expected less?
Great breakdown of the Heat’s isolation sets against Chicago at The Painted Area. Heat may want to do less of that Wednesday.
Larry Bird is going to talk to other people, but Frank Vogel is still the frontrunner for the Indiana Pacers coaching job.
The new NBA collective bargaining agreement may have an “amnesty” clause like the last one (which allows a team to take a player off their salary cap/luxury tax count and they can waive him, but he still does get paid). Who would your team waive?
John Amaechi, the former NBA player who came out as gay after his playing days, talks about the impact of Suns CEO Rick Welts decision to go public.
The Utah Jazz are pretty happy with how things broke for them at the draft lottery.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 14
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 16
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17