May 17, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
Here’s a breakdown of all 19 offensive rebounds the Chicago Bulls got in Game 1 against the Heat.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have never improved their draft position thanks to the NBA Draft Lottery. The good news: This season they don’t need to improve it, just not give up ground.
Doc Rivers is having a non-cancerous growth surgically removed from his throat today. The upshot is he cannot talk for two weeks. ““My wife will be the happiest person in the room about that.”
John Smallwood at Philly.com puts forward the theory that while Suns CEO Rick Welts coming out and saying he is gay is nice, the dialogue about being gay in sports will not move forward until a star player comes out while active.
Dirk Nowitizki thinks he’s playing well. He’s right about that.
Gregg Popovich does not think Jerry Sloan is done coaching and would talk to the Lakers. (Maybe, but that would be a tough mix of off-the-court cultures.)
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 0
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 16
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 49
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11