May 17, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
Here’s a breakdown of all 19 offensive rebounds the Chicago Bulls got in Game 1 against the Heat.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have never improved their draft position thanks to the NBA Draft Lottery. The good news: This season they don’t need to improve it, just not give up ground.
Doc Rivers is having a non-cancerous growth surgically removed from his throat today. The upshot is he cannot talk for two weeks. ““My wife will be the happiest person in the room about that.”
John Smallwood at Philly.com puts forward the theory that while Suns CEO Rick Welts coming out and saying he is gay is nice, the dialogue about being gay in sports will not move forward until a star player comes out while active.
Dirk Nowitizki thinks he’s playing well. He’s right about that.
Gregg Popovich does not think Jerry Sloan is done coaching and would talk to the Lakers. (Maybe, but that would be a tough mix of off-the-court cultures.)
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 6
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 1
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 15
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 23
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 19