May 17, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
Here’s a breakdown of all 19 offensive rebounds the Chicago Bulls got in Game 1 against the Heat.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have never improved their draft position thanks to the NBA Draft Lottery. The good news: This season they don’t need to improve it, just not give up ground.
Doc Rivers is having a non-cancerous growth surgically removed from his throat today. The upshot is he cannot talk for two weeks. ““My wife will be the happiest person in the room about that.”
John Smallwood at Philly.com puts forward the theory that while Suns CEO Rick Welts coming out and saying he is gay is nice, the dialogue about being gay in sports will not move forward until a star player comes out while active.
Dirk Nowitizki thinks he’s playing well. He’s right about that.
Gregg Popovich does not think Jerry Sloan is done coaching and would talk to the Lakers. (Maybe, but that would be a tough mix of off-the-court cultures.)
- Report: Jeff Hornacek has agreed to terms with Suns to become their new head coach 6
- Heat/Pacers preview: Will the real Dwyane Wade please stand up? 12
- LeBron had two key late game turnovers, Jordan would never have… oh, yes he did (VIDEO) 49
- Gregg Popovich explains benching all five starters after sluggish start to Game 3 against the Grizzlies 11
- Tony Parker, Spurs penetration is puzzle Grizzlies can’t solve 7
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (101)
- For second time in three years Cavaliers win NBA draft lottery (71)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Report: Dwight Howard told Lakers GM he was frustrated with D’Antoni (62)
- Pacers broadcaster rips Miami Heat fans, calls them ‘losers’ for leaving Game 2 early (62)
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 6
- LIVE: Pacers, Heat jockey for series lead
- MST: Kanaan wins 97th Indianapolis 500
- PBT: Will the real Dwyane Wade please stand up?
- PBT: Popovich pulls all the right strings in Game 3
- Golf: Weekley wins first title since 2008 at Colonial
- Roger Clemens still dogged by NY steroids case