May 17, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
Here’s a breakdown of all 19 offensive rebounds the Chicago Bulls got in Game 1 against the Heat.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have never improved their draft position thanks to the NBA Draft Lottery. The good news: This season they don’t need to improve it, just not give up ground.
Doc Rivers is having a non-cancerous growth surgically removed from his throat today. The upshot is he cannot talk for two weeks. ““My wife will be the happiest person in the room about that.”
John Smallwood at Philly.com puts forward the theory that while Suns CEO Rick Welts coming out and saying he is gay is nice, the dialogue about being gay in sports will not move forward until a star player comes out while active.
Dirk Nowitizki thinks he’s playing well. He’s right about that.
Gregg Popovich does not think Jerry Sloan is done coaching and would talk to the Lakers. (Maybe, but that would be a tough mix of off-the-court cultures.)
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54