May 16, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
But tat was not all Gibson did.
He also had the most spectacular of the 19 offensive rebounds the Bulls grabbed in Game 1, a thunderous putback for two. Another case of the Heat defense scrambling, nobody bothering to put a body on a guy sliding to the basket as the shot went up, another case of nobody helping the helper.
And Gibson can get up.
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 33
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 35
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 20
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 16
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26