May 16, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
But tat was not all Gibson did.
He also had the most spectacular of the 19 offensive rebounds the Bulls grabbed in Game 1, a thunderous putback for two. Another case of the Heat defense scrambling, nobody bothering to put a body on a guy sliding to the basket as the shot went up, another case of nobody helping the helper.
And Gibson can get up.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 25
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 29
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4