May 16, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
But tat was not all Gibson did.
He also had the most spectacular of the 19 offensive rebounds the Bulls grabbed in Game 1, a thunderous putback for two. Another case of the Heat defense scrambling, nobody bothering to put a body on a guy sliding to the basket as the shot went up, another case of nobody helping the helper.
And Gibson can get up.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11