May 16, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
But tat was not all Gibson did.
He also had the most spectacular of the 19 offensive rebounds the Bulls grabbed in Game 1, a thunderous putback for two. Another case of the Heat defense scrambling, nobody bothering to put a body on a guy sliding to the basket as the shot went up, another case of nobody helping the helper.
And Gibson can get up.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13