May 16, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade dunks on a lot of people.
Taj Gibson returned the favor two him during the Bulls Game 1 beat down of the Heat Sunday night. It was a transition play where C.J. Watson is leading the break but leaves it back for Gibson. You see Wade turn but it’s too late for him to make a play.
So he got some payback.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 0
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10