May 16, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
Dwyane Wade dunks on a lot of people.
Taj Gibson returned the favor two him during the Bulls Game 1 beat down of the Heat Sunday night. It was a transition play where C.J. Watson is leading the break but leaves it back for Gibson. You see Wade turn but it’s too late for him to make a play.
So he got some payback.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 6
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 1
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 15
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 23
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 19