May 16, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade dunks on a lot of people.
Taj Gibson returned the favor two him during the Bulls Game 1 beat down of the Heat Sunday night. It was a transition play where C.J. Watson is leading the break but leaves it back for Gibson. You see Wade turn but it’s too late for him to make a play.
So he got some payback.
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 14
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 39
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 81
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48