May 16, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade dunks on a lot of people.
Taj Gibson returned the favor two him during the Bulls Game 1 beat down of the Heat Sunday night. It was a transition play where C.J. Watson is leading the break but leaves it back for Gibson. You see Wade turn but it’s too late for him to make a play.
So he got some payback.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 0
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 10
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13