May 16, 2011, 11:15 PM EST
No NBA playoff games on Monday night, and I know some of you are jonesing. Going through withdrawals. Getting the shakes.
We’ve got a fix.
Courtesy the fine folks at NBA.com we give you five monster dunks from the Bulls and Heat Game 1. Like we said going in, there were so many great athletes in this series that every game was going to feature some huge highlights. And while maybe we didn’t mention Taj Gibson, he is on that list.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7