May 16, 2011, 4:39 PM EDT
Those plucky young lads known as “Dude Perfect,” who first became famous for making some insane shots from their backyard and hitting what was then “The World’s Longest Shot,” continue to move up in the world.
This season, Dude Perfect have already been contracted to hit trick shots for The Sacramento Kings and GMC. Recently, Southwest Airlines decided to lend Dude Perfect a jet plane and see what they could do. See the results for yourself — at this point, I don’t think anyone can cry “fake!”, and I’m pretty sure I couldn’t make a front-flip trampoline shot over an airplane wing given all the time in the world.
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 0
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 7
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 5
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4