May 16, 2011, 4:39 PM EDT
Those plucky young lads known as “Dude Perfect,” who first became famous for making some insane shots from their backyard and hitting what was then “The World’s Longest Shot,” continue to move up in the world.
This season, Dude Perfect have already been contracted to hit trick shots for The Sacramento Kings and GMC. Recently, Southwest Airlines decided to lend Dude Perfect a jet plane and see what they could do. See the results for yourself — at this point, I don’t think anyone can cry “fake!”, and I’m pretty sure I couldn’t make a front-flip trampoline shot over an airplane wing given all the time in the world.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 27
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17