May 16, 2011, 4:39 PM EST
Those plucky young lads known as “Dude Perfect,” who first became famous for making some insane shots from their backyard and hitting what was then “The World’s Longest Shot,” continue to move up in the world.
This season, Dude Perfect have already been contracted to hit trick shots for The Sacramento Kings and GMC. Recently, Southwest Airlines decided to lend Dude Perfect a jet plane and see what they could do. See the results for yourself — at this point, I don’t think anyone can cry “fake!”, and I’m pretty sure I couldn’t make a front-flip trampoline shot over an airplane wing given all the time in the world.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 0
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 47
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12