May 16, 2011, 4:39 PM EDT
Those plucky young lads known as “Dude Perfect,” who first became famous for making some insane shots from their backyard and hitting what was then “The World’s Longest Shot,” continue to move up in the world.
This season, Dude Perfect have already been contracted to hit trick shots for The Sacramento Kings and GMC. Recently, Southwest Airlines decided to lend Dude Perfect a jet plane and see what they could do. See the results for yourself — at this point, I don’t think anyone can cry “fake!”, and I’m pretty sure I couldn’t make a front-flip trampoline shot over an airplane wing given all the time in the world.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 0
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 1
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 9
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14