May 13, 2011, 10:20 AM EST
Let the war of words begin.
After the Bulls eliminated the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday in convincing fashion, thoughts turned to the next series and the Miami Heat. How do you beat the Heat’s big three?
Carlos Boozer says the Heat have two great players. Hmm, which member of the Big 3 did he leave out?
I have a guess!
Chris Bosh is going to be a big part of the Heat’s attack in this series. For one, he has to provide some points in paint in this series while likely having Joakim Noah on him. More interestingly, Bosh sets a lot of high screens for the Heat but Noah is one of the better pick-and-roll defending big men in the league. Bosh needs to find a way to make him pay for hard hedges out to stop the ball handler (usually Dwyane Wade or LeBron James).
If Bosh isn’t a great player this series, the Bulls will have a big advantage.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3