May 13, 2011, 10:20 AM EDT
Let the war of words begin.
After the Bulls eliminated the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday in convincing fashion, thoughts turned to the next series and the Miami Heat. How do you beat the Heat’s big three?
Carlos Boozer says the Heat have two great players. Hmm, which member of the Big 3 did he leave out?
I have a guess!
Chris Bosh is going to be a big part of the Heat’s attack in this series. For one, he has to provide some points in paint in this series while likely having Joakim Noah on him. More interestingly, Bosh sets a lot of high screens for the Heat but Noah is one of the better pick-and-roll defending big men in the league. Bosh needs to find a way to make him pay for hard hedges out to stop the ball handler (usually Dwyane Wade or LeBron James).
If Bosh isn’t a great player this series, the Bulls will have a big advantage.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50