May 13, 2011, 10:20 AM EST
Let the war of words begin.
After the Bulls eliminated the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday in convincing fashion, thoughts turned to the next series and the Miami Heat. How do you beat the Heat’s big three?
Carlos Boozer says the Heat have two great players. Hmm, which member of the Big 3 did he leave out?
I have a guess!
Chris Bosh is going to be a big part of the Heat’s attack in this series. For one, he has to provide some points in paint in this series while likely having Joakim Noah on him. More interestingly, Bosh sets a lot of high screens for the Heat but Noah is one of the better pick-and-roll defending big men in the league. Bosh needs to find a way to make him pay for hard hedges out to stop the ball handler (usually Dwyane Wade or LeBron James).
If Bosh isn’t a great player this series, the Bulls will have a big advantage.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 2
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 18
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8