May 13, 2011, 10:20 AM EDT
Let the war of words begin.
After the Bulls eliminated the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday in convincing fashion, thoughts turned to the next series and the Miami Heat. How do you beat the Heat’s big three?
Carlos Boozer says the Heat have two great players. Hmm, which member of the Big 3 did he leave out?
I have a guess!
Chris Bosh is going to be a big part of the Heat’s attack in this series. For one, he has to provide some points in paint in this series while likely having Joakim Noah on him. More interestingly, Bosh sets a lot of high screens for the Heat but Noah is one of the better pick-and-roll defending big men in the league. Bosh needs to find a way to make him pay for hard hedges out to stop the ball handler (usually Dwyane Wade or LeBron James).
If Bosh isn’t a great player this series, the Bulls will have a big advantage.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13