May 12, 2011, 2:08 PM EDT
The reason there was an end of game for LeBron to take over was that Dwyane Wade took over early in Game 5 for the Heat Wednesday.
Wade was everywhere, seeming to hit everything. Including the impossible.
Like this shot below. That’s a H-O-R-S-E shot. When that is going in you know you are on.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40