May 12, 2011, 2:08 PM EDT
The reason there was an end of game for LeBron to take over was that Dwyane Wade took over early in Game 5 for the Heat Wednesday.
Wade was everywhere, seeming to hit everything. Including the impossible.
Like this shot below. That’s a H-O-R-S-E shot. When that is going in you know you are on.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 2
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 18
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49