May 12, 2011, 2:08 PM EDT
The reason there was an end of game for LeBron to take over was that Dwyane Wade took over early in Game 5 for the Heat Wednesday.
Wade was everywhere, seeming to hit everything. Including the impossible.
Like this shot below. That’s a H-O-R-S-E shot. When that is going in you know you are on.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 17
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 44
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 22
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 106
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 14
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 79
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27