May 12, 2011, 2:08 PM EDT
The reason there was an end of game for LeBron to take over was that Dwyane Wade took over early in Game 5 for the Heat Wednesday.
Wade was everywhere, seeming to hit everything. Including the impossible.
Like this shot below. That’s a H-O-R-S-E shot. When that is going in you know you are on.
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 7
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 13
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 22
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 79
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5