May 12, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
Steve Nash knows a little something about documentaries.
He directed the fantastic “Into the Wind” about Terry Fox for ESPN’s 30 for 30 series. He has his own production company.
But he is on the other end of the lens in a new documentary called “Nash.” Which we know nothing about. The shots in the trailer below are visually impressive. The dialogue… well, a tad self-serving it seems. But we’ll give it a chance when it comes out. (via Dime Magazine)
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 1
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 9
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 3
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 12
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)