May 11, 2011, 8:52 AM EDT
This has not been Carlos Boozer‘s best series.
Turf toe has slowed him in matchups he would struggle with healthy. But he still has some game — and when he rolled to the basket in the third quarter and got a nice bounce pass from Derrick Rose he knew what to do with it. He threw it down for the dunk of the night.
That the Bulls are this good without Boozer contributing, how good they can they be? They are going to need to do better next round against Miami.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 13
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 11
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20