May 10, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
There are things I feel comfortable doing as a blogger — breaking down plays, discussing strategy, talking trade rumors, divining grand meaning from simple statements that the speaker had no intention of becoming a big deal.
Fashion… not in my wheelhouse.
So I will reserve comments on the Washington Wizards’ new look. Maybe it will grow on me.
I like the idea of the team in the nation’s capital in red, white and blue. In theory I like the effort to go back to an old school, Washington Bullets kind of look. Like I said, maybe it will grow on me.
You decide for yourself. Since this is a fashion issue, I’m going to ask my wife what I think.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 5
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 19
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 54
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11