May 10, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
There are things I feel comfortable doing as a blogger — breaking down plays, discussing strategy, talking trade rumors, divining grand meaning from simple statements that the speaker had no intention of becoming a big deal.
Fashion… not in my wheelhouse.
So I will reserve comments on the Washington Wizards’ new look. Maybe it will grow on me.
I like the idea of the team in the nation’s capital in red, white and blue. In theory I like the effort to go back to an old school, Washington Bullets kind of look. Like I said, maybe it will grow on me.
You decide for yourself. Since this is a fashion issue, I’m going to ask my wife what I think.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 8
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34