May 10, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
There are things I feel comfortable doing as a blogger — breaking down plays, discussing strategy, talking trade rumors, divining grand meaning from simple statements that the speaker had no intention of becoming a big deal.
Fashion… not in my wheelhouse.
So I will reserve comments on the Washington Wizards’ new look. Maybe it will grow on me.
I like the idea of the team in the nation’s capital in red, white and blue. In theory I like the effort to go back to an old school, Washington Bullets kind of look. Like I said, maybe it will grow on me.
You decide for yourself. Since this is a fashion issue, I’m going to ask my wife what I think.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 1
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 8
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 32
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31