May 10, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
There are things I feel comfortable doing as a blogger — breaking down plays, discussing strategy, talking trade rumors, divining grand meaning from simple statements that the speaker had no intention of becoming a big deal.
Fashion… not in my wheelhouse.
So I will reserve comments on the Washington Wizards’ new look. Maybe it will grow on me.
I like the idea of the team in the nation’s capital in red, white and blue. In theory I like the effort to go back to an old school, Washington Bullets kind of look. Like I said, maybe it will grow on me.
You decide for yourself. Since this is a fashion issue, I’m going to ask my wife what I think.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28