May 10, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
This is where the Miami Heat showed they had grown up.
In overtime, they made the big plays. Granted some of them — the LeBron fade away and the Wade three — were more about individual skill than strategy, but they made the plays. You expect the veteran, champion Celtics to make the big plays but it was the Heat.
And in the end, it was Bosh making the tip in that sealed it. All three of them made big plays. And now they look like the team to beat in the East.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday 0
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 6
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 7
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 14
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 11
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)