May 10, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
This is where the Miami Heat showed they had grown up.
In overtime, they made the big plays. Granted some of them — the LeBron fade away and the Wade three — were more about individual skill than strategy, but they made the plays. You expect the veteran, champion Celtics to make the big plays but it was the Heat.
And in the end, it was Bosh making the tip in that sealed it. All three of them made big plays. And now they look like the team to beat in the East.
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 3
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 11
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 16
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 49