May 10, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
This is where the Miami Heat showed they had grown up.
In overtime, they made the big plays. Granted some of them — the LeBron fade away and the Wade three — were more about individual skill than strategy, but they made the plays. You expect the veteran, champion Celtics to make the big plays but it was the Heat.
And in the end, it was Bosh making the tip in that sealed it. All three of them made big plays. And now they look like the team to beat in the East.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13