May 10, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
This is where the Miami Heat showed they had grown up.
In overtime, they made the big plays. Granted some of them — the LeBron fade away and the Wade three — were more about individual skill than strategy, but they made the plays. You expect the veteran, champion Celtics to make the big plays but it was the Heat.
And in the end, it was Bosh making the tip in that sealed it. All three of them made big plays. And now they look like the team to beat in the East.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 0
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 14
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 14
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5