May 10, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
This is where the Miami Heat showed they had grown up.
In overtime, they made the big plays. Granted some of them — the LeBron fade away and the Wade three — were more about individual skill than strategy, but they made the plays. You expect the veteran, champion Celtics to make the big plays but it was the Heat.
And in the end, it was Bosh making the tip in that sealed it. All three of them made big plays. And now they look like the team to beat in the East.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48