May 10, 2011, 7:33 PM EDT
According to Brian T. Smith of the Salt Lake City Tribune, Jazz forward Andrei Kirilenko still plans to play for his country in the European Championships this summer.
Kirilenko is an unrestricted free agent this summer, and he has had some injury problems in the past, but clearly playing for his country is something that is important to Kirilenko. And with a lockout looming, playing in high-level Euro competition may be the best way for Kirilenko to keep his skills sharp while the owners and players attempt to hammer out a new CBA agreement.
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 75
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12