May 9, 2011, 8:53 AM EDT
Let this be a lesson for you young basketball players out there — there is a reason coaches say to follow your shot.
Reasons like this, when Derrick Rose follows his own shot for the amazing put-back slam. Another stunning play from the MVP. Don’t try this at home, he’s a trained professional.
It wasn’t enough, the Hawks still got the win in this one to even the series, but this play by Rose was the highlight of the game.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 11
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11