May 9, 2011, 10:58 AM EST
Shaquille O’Neal is back in the playoffs — wasn’t that worth all the wait?
He lumbered up and down the court and had little impact on the game in his 8.5 minutes. Well, he was a +2. So there’s that.
On CSN New England, former Celtic Cedric Maxwell was not exactly waiving the towel of support for Shaq. But Shaq is still expected to go in Game 4.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20