May 9, 2011, 10:58 AM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal is back in the playoffs — wasn’t that worth all the wait?
He lumbered up and down the court and had little impact on the game in his 8.5 minutes. Well, he was a +2. So there’s that.
On CSN New England, former Celtic Cedric Maxwell was not exactly waiving the towel of support for Shaq. But Shaq is still expected to go in Game 4.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3