May 9, 2011, 10:58 AM EST
Shaquille O’Neal is back in the playoffs — wasn’t that worth all the wait?
He lumbered up and down the court and had little impact on the game in his 8.5 minutes. Well, he was a +2. So there’s that.
On CSN New England, former Celtic Cedric Maxwell was not exactly waiving the towel of support for Shaq. But Shaq is still expected to go in Game 4.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 9
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 23
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 53
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)