May 5, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry is your winner of the Joe Dumars Trophy, the one given to the NBA’s Sportsmanship Award winner.
It seems fitting, Curry is one of the players in this league never seems ruffled. Of course, maybe that’s easier when you’re a jump shooter and not driving into the trees, but Curry gets his share of bumps and “attention” from defenders and keeps it under control on the court.
In his honor, the NBA is donating $10,000 to Habitat for Humanity Oakland, the league announced.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 15
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 25
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 7
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 31
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22