May 5, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry is your winner of the Joe Dumars Trophy, the one given to the NBA’s Sportsmanship Award winner.
It seems fitting, Curry is one of the players in this league never seems ruffled. Of course, maybe that’s easier when you’re a jump shooter and not driving into the trees, but Curry gets his share of bumps and “attention” from defenders and keeps it under control on the court.
In his honor, the NBA is donating $10,000 to Habitat for Humanity Oakland, the league announced.
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 0
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14