May 5, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry is your winner of the Joe Dumars Trophy, the one given to the NBA’s Sportsmanship Award winner.
It seems fitting, Curry is one of the players in this league never seems ruffled. Of course, maybe that’s easier when you’re a jump shooter and not driving into the trees, but Curry gets his share of bumps and “attention” from defenders and keeps it under control on the court.
In his honor, the NBA is donating $10,000 to Habitat for Humanity Oakland, the league announced.
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 0
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 5
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 4
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)