May 5, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry is your winner of the Joe Dumars Trophy, the one given to the NBA’s Sportsmanship Award winner.
It seems fitting, Curry is one of the players in this league never seems ruffled. Of course, maybe that’s easier when you’re a jump shooter and not driving into the trees, but Curry gets his share of bumps and “attention” from defenders and keeps it under control on the court.
In his honor, the NBA is donating $10,000 to Habitat for Humanity Oakland, the league announced.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11