May 5, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry is your winner of the Joe Dumars Trophy, the one given to the NBA’s Sportsmanship Award winner.
It seems fitting, Curry is one of the players in this league never seems ruffled. Of course, maybe that’s easier when you’re a jump shooter and not driving into the trees, but Curry gets his share of bumps and “attention” from defenders and keeps it under control on the court.
In his honor, the NBA is donating $10,000 to Habitat for Humanity Oakland, the league announced.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15