May 4, 2011, 2:14 PM EDT
We’ve finally figured out why there were so many empty seats at American Airlines Arena in Miami at the start of Tuesday night’s game.
That would be Washington’s Mr. April Andray Blatche, maybe the most talented player the Wizards have once the team has been eliminated from playoff contention, hosting a club night down in Miami. Yes, you remember correctly that is the Blatche who was once arrested for solicitation (and for speeding another time).
This will just add to Blatche’s reputation as the supremely talented, supremely flighty player who will tease with his talent about 10 games a season and play the rest of the games like he has somewhere else to be.
Well, at least now we know where.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 0
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 6
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 3
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 44
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33