May 4, 2011, 2:14 PM EDT
We’ve finally figured out why there were so many empty seats at American Airlines Arena in Miami at the start of Tuesday night’s game.
That would be Washington’s Mr. April Andray Blatche, maybe the most talented player the Wizards have once the team has been eliminated from playoff contention, hosting a club night down in Miami. Yes, you remember correctly that is the Blatche who was once arrested for solicitation (and for speeding another time).
This will just add to Blatche’s reputation as the supremely talented, supremely flighty player who will tease with his talent about 10 games a season and play the rest of the games like he has somewhere else to be.
Well, at least now we know where.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 3
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16