May 4, 2011, 2:14 PM EST
We’ve finally figured out why there were so many empty seats at American Airlines Arena in Miami at the start of Tuesday night’s game.
That would be Washington’s Mr. April Andray Blatche, maybe the most talented player the Wizards have once the team has been eliminated from playoff contention, hosting a club night down in Miami. Yes, you remember correctly that is the Blatche who was once arrested for solicitation (and for speeding another time).
This will just add to Blatche’s reputation as the supremely talented, supremely flighty player who will tease with his talent about 10 games a season and play the rest of the games like he has somewhere else to be.
Well, at least now we know where.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16