May 4, 2011, 2:14 PM EDT
We’ve finally figured out why there were so many empty seats at American Airlines Arena in Miami at the start of Tuesday night’s game.
That would be Washington’s Mr. April Andray Blatche, maybe the most talented player the Wizards have once the team has been eliminated from playoff contention, hosting a club night down in Miami. Yes, you remember correctly that is the Blatche who was once arrested for solicitation (and for speeding another time).
This will just add to Blatche’s reputation as the supremely talented, supremely flighty player who will tease with his talent about 10 games a season and play the rest of the games like he has somewhere else to be.
Well, at least now we know where.
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 4
- Tony Allen fined $5,000 for overacting on Ginobili foul 13
- Preview: Pacers must take back paint to even series with Heat 4
- Celtics deny Nets permission to speak with head coach Doc Rivers 5
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 12
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (81)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (65)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (59)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- LIVE: Pacers aim to even series with Heat
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million