May 4, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
But this is the textbook application, with the guard attacking an almost stationary big man in the open court. And it spun Kevin Garnett around during a key sequence in Game 2 and made one of the best defenders in the game look the fool.
This also shows why the Celtics need to keep the Heat out of transition. But right now they need to do a lot of things differently.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9