May 4, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
But this is the textbook application, with the guard attacking an almost stationary big man in the open court. And it spun Kevin Garnett around during a key sequence in Game 2 and made one of the best defenders in the game look the fool.
This also shows why the Celtics need to keep the Heat out of transition. But right now they need to do a lot of things differently.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 4
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 18
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14