May 4, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
But this is the textbook application, with the guard attacking an almost stationary big man in the open court. And it spun Kevin Garnett around during a key sequence in Game 2 and made one of the best defenders in the game look the fool.
This also shows why the Celtics need to keep the Heat out of transition. But right now they need to do a lot of things differently.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 8
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11