May 4, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
But this is the textbook application, with the guard attacking an almost stationary big man in the open court. And it spun Kevin Garnett around during a key sequence in Game 2 and made one of the best defenders in the game look the fool.
This also shows why the Celtics need to keep the Heat out of transition. But right now they need to do a lot of things differently.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 16
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 39
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 56
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4