May 4, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
But this is the textbook application, with the guard attacking an almost stationary big man in the open court. And it spun Kevin Garnett around during a key sequence in Game 2 and made one of the best defenders in the game look the fool.
This also shows why the Celtics need to keep the Heat out of transition. But right now they need to do a lot of things differently.
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 0
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 6
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 5
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 10
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 23
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 25