May 4, 2011, 1:17 PM EST
This was never really in doubt, but we’ll make it official:
Coach Tom Thibodeau said everyone participated fully this morning at shootaround and good to go, according to the Associated Press. Boozer is battling turf toe and Rose is playing through a sprained ankle that he aggravated at the end of Game 2.
The Bulls are going to need more out of both to even this series at 1-1. The Bulls defense in Game 1 was the real issue — Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford were hot — and that is the end the Bulls have to tighten up.
But the Bulls margin for error was never that large because their offense was all Rose all the time. If he is slowed by his ankle — and the fact he didn’t draw one free throw in Game 1 says he is — the Bulls have to shut down the Hawks to have any chance.
But the Bulls will have their two big guns ready to go.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 0
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 31
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31