May 3, 2011, 9:52 AM EDT
Now, Jason Kidd is his point guard, and he can throw a nice lob, too.
As he did in the fourth quarter Monday, part of the Mavericks late charge to overtake the Lakers and win Game 1. To a man after the game when asked what was different about this Mavericks team, why they felt confident in this series, it was Chandler’s name that came up. Mostly for his defense, but there is this.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10